About The Teacher
Emma Ceolin is an international Yoga Teacher (RYT®500, E-RYT®200, RPYT®, RCYT®, YACEP®) who inspires many every day on their journey to finding happiness. She has over 1000hrs yoga teacher training and experience teaching classes, workshops, retreats and teacher trainings around the globe. She's also a skydiver, freediver, scubadiver, surfer, vegan, uni student, entrepreneur and all round life enthusiast! Emma first found yoga as a therapy for anxiety and depression and it set her on a wellness journey that changed her life. She's now made it her heart's purpose to share yoga as a path to health, healing and happiness. Her self-reflective teachings are based around the 'do what feels good' method. Leave her classes feeling more grounded, connected and more aligned with what it is you actually seek.
Yoga Teacher Certifications
- Yoga Alliance Prenatal Registered Yoga Teacher (RPYT®)
Yoga Alliance 500 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT® 500)
Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher Yoga Teacher (E-RYT® 200)
Yoga Alliance Registered Children's Yoga Teacher (RCYT®)
- Yoga Alliance Continued Education Provider (YACEP®)
- Yoga Australia International Registered Level 1 Teacher
- Certified International Associate Yoga Therapy (IAYT®)
- First Aid, CPR and Oxygen Training
- Blue Card Australia (Working with Children)
Yoga Teacher Trainings
- 20-Hour Yoga Anatomy with Tiffany Cruikshank Yoga International 2018
- 8-Hour MyoFascial Release Therapy Training with Yoga Medicine 2018
- 4-Hour Yoga Teacher Adjustment Workshop with Noah Maze 2017
- 100-Hour Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training with Bliss Baby Yoga 2017
- 95-Hour Children's Yoga Teacher Training with Divine Light Yoga 2017
- 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Byron Yoga Centre 2016
- 60-Hour Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training with Yoga Institute 2015
- 60-Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Cosmic Kids 2015
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Golden Yoga 2015
Emma teaches and array of various yoga classes including but not limited to;
- Yin / Restorative — Gently nourish your body with a slow 60 minute practice of long held poses supported by props. Stretch your body's deep connective tissues (endons, ligaments, bones and fascia), which are not always exercised in a yang practice. Balance the body’s meridian lines and bliss out to sweet, sweet yin. All levels welcome.
- Hatha Yoga / Gentle Flow — Switch off from the outside world and come home to your inner-self. 60 minute gentle, playful class linking asana, pranayama, meditation, mantra and finishing with aromatherapy Savasana. Gentle Flow is suitable for all ages and levels, particularly those recovering from illness or injury, or simply seeking a more gentle, therapeutic yoga practice.
- Vinyasa / Flow / Power — Power classes build heat, strength, and endurance as you experience dynamic alignment and a strong connection between movement and breath over 60 minutes. Learn to cultivate strength to sit with any challenges that come your way. Warm the body gradually, so you radiate naturally from the inside out, leaving you feeling energised and glowing. All levels welcome.
- Massage Yoga — This class uses massage balls, blocks and bolsters to help you release tightness through the body. Think long, deep juicy yin stretches combined with self massage and a whole lot of relaxation focusing on the neck, shoulders and back, glutes, hamstrings - releasing first and stretching and lengthening after.
- Teen Yoga (ages 13 -18)
- Children's Yoga (ages 3-12)
- Prenatal Yoga
- Postnatal Yoga
- Mums n Bubs
- Curvy Yoga
- Beginner Yoga